Once you’ve established a connection with your Google Classroom by following the directions here, you can now easily add videos from your MyVRSpot account to your classroom. To do so, follow these steps:
- In your media gallery, click on the video you’d like to add to your classroom.
- Scroll down until you get to the share bar. Click on Google Classroom.
- Choose your class from the dropdown in the pop up window.
- Choose the action you’d like to use with the video and fill out the form.
- Click on the confirmation button in the upper right of the window and your video will now be published to your classroom.