Often teams of educators work together in creating content to share with students, or one teacher might happen to find your Quiz and want to be able to use it with their students. If you have created a SmartSpot Quiz and would like to allow other Teachers and Admins the ability to Duplicate your quiz and the associated media item, just follow these steps.
Sharing an Existing Quiz
- From your MyVRSpot account, click on SmartSpot > My Created Quizzes. This will display a list of all quizzes you have created.
- On the far right side, you will see a series of icons. Click on the Update icon (looks like a pencil).
- This will display the Attributes for your SmartSpot quiz. If you scroll to the bottom, you will see the Quiz Sharing Settings section. If you want to allow others to be able to duplicate your quiz and media, click the “Allow other users to duplicate this quiz” radio button.
- In this same section, you will see the Quiz Sharing Tags field. This allows you to type in specific words (tags) that are related to this quiz, which then allows others in your district to find relevant content for a specific lesson they may be covering. You can add multiple tags, comma separated.
- Click the Update Quiz button at the bottom of the screen.
Sharing a New Quiz
When creating a new SmartSpot quiz, on the Quiz Attributes page, make sure to complete the Quiz Sharing Settings section as noted above.