To add an logo overlay to your video, follow these steps:
- Format a blank image to 16:9 format i.e. 1920×1080 pixels.
- Place your logo within that image where you want it to appear in the video.
- Upload this image to your MyVRSpot account or directly into Binumi under the “my uploads” section.
- Now, from your video editor in Binumi, click the edit clip icon on your video clip -> overlays -> my storage.
- Select the overlay image you uploaded, select “Overlay” in the dropdown, adjust the strength, and select or deselect “loop.”
- Click “Save” and you’re finished!