Users with Administrative roles can toggle on and off the functionality to automatically add Live Stream recordings to a Video Showcase.
Follow these steps to automatically add Live Stream recordings to a Video Showcase:
- Click Streaming > My Streaming Channels and click the update icon (pencil) to the right of the Channel you want to add this feature to.
- Scroll down to the “Showcase” section and select “Automatically Add Recordings to an Existing Showcase.”
- Now, select a Showcase in the dropdown menu.
- Lastly, either select Showcase Category in the dropdown menu or click the green “Add Category” button.
- If you selected “Add Category,” a new window will open to create a Category. In this window, select the Showcase to add the Category to and type in a name in the Name field, and click Create.
- Return to your Update Channel page, click the black “Refresh Categories” section and your new Category will appear.
- Finish by clicking Update.
Note that all videos will first be processed, and once the recording is active, then it will be added to your Showcase.
If you’re interested in automatically adding Closed Captioning to your live stream recordings too, visit this page for how-to instructions.