To access your tracking analytics for your live streaming channels, follow the steps below.
- From your homepage or gallery, click “Streaming” > “My Streaming Channels” and select the tracking icon right of the name of the channel that you’re interested in viewing the analytics for.
- Now, adjusted the date range to what you’re interested in viewing and click “Apply.”
- “Views” means how many times the player was loaded,
- “Plays” is how many time the stream was actually viewed by someone, and
- Other interesting analytics include, what time the person started viewing the video, what time they exited, the amount of time on the page, the user, their name if they are in an authenticated user–“NA” will appear if they have not logged into their MyVRSpot system–and an IP address, and the city, the state, and an “X” means that the video was not played, a checkmark icon means that the user played the video.