The MyVRSpot Assignments integration with Schoology allows you to embed SmartSpot quizzes and use grade passback with the results within Schoology.
Installing the App
- Click on the App Center icon (four squares on the top menu bar).
- On the App Center page, click on the Type dropdown and select LTI App.
- Click on MyVRSpot Assignments from the list of apps.
- Click on the Install LTI 1.1 App button.
- For the first pop-up, click I Agree to agree with sharing information between MyVRSpot and Schoology. For the second pop-up, select Install for Me if you’re installing the app just for yourself. If so, you’re all set– you’ve added MyVRSpot Assignments to your Schoology account! If you are a Schoology admin that’s adding this to your district though, please select Add to Organization and continue to follow these steps.
- You should now be on your Organization Apps page and MyVRSpot Assignments is listed. Click on the Install/Remove button.
- Click the All Users checkbox to select all Schoology users within your district. If you’d like to limit it to just certain groups, this is where you’d modify that as well.
- Once you hit Submit, click on the Configure button and input the Consumer Key and Shared Secret. You can find those by going to the Admin dropdown on MyVRSpot and selecting Apps and then clicking on the Installation button under the MyVRSpot Assignments for LMS Platforms header.
- Once that is submitted, you’re all set! If you need instructions on using the app, please visit this article.