By default, each school is set up to only share its content amongst members of their own school. However, District Administrators can choose to have all of your schools share their media content, or they can limit the sharing to just specific schools.
To update your school’s sharing settings, click on the Admin dropdown and select Manage Schools. Click on the edit icon (pencil) to the far right of the school name. There are many options that you can change from here:
- Default Upload Permission: All Users or Private
- Allow Student Media Sharing: Do Not Allow Sharing or Allow Sharing
- Allow Students to Share Folders: Do Not Allow Sharing or Allow Sharing
- Allow Student MediaSpot Sharing: Do Not Allow Sharing or Allow Sharing
- Allow Students to Upload YouTube/Vimeo: Do Not Allow or Allow
- Allow Students to Upload Via One Drive/Google Drive: Do Not Allow or Allow
- Allow User Plus Users to Create Quizzes: Do Not Allow or Allow
Select Schools to Share
Towards the bottom of the page, is the Select Schools to Share section. This section will display all schools within a district. Click the checkbox in front of each school that you want to be able to access the content from the school you are currently editing. Note that this is a one-way share. Make sure to click the Update button to save your changes.
If you want all of your schools to share district-wide, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set that up for you quickly.