To create and manage SmartSign modes, follow the instructions below. Note that you can add media to your mode either by selecting media previously uploaded to your MyVRSpot account or with a URL.
See the bottom of the page for instructions on how to change your SmartSign modes from a mobile device using the MyVRSpot app.
Create a SmartSign Mode
- Click “Admin” in the top-right hand corner of your screen and then select “Manage Signs” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the view icon for the sign you want to update.
- Now, click the blue “Add Sign Mode” button.
- Enter a name for the Sign Mode and click “OK.”
- Scroll down to the Sign Media section(s) and the title for the Sign Mode will be below the “Sign Media – Default Mode.” You can add media to this mode by clicking “Add Media” or “Add URL.” Watch this video for details on how to manage your mode content.
Managed SmartSign Modes
To change between your modes, begin my clicking “Admin” in the top-right hand corner of your screen and then select “Manage Signs” from the dropdown menu. Click the view icon for the sign you want to update.
In the top-right hand corner is where you can manage which mode is scrolling. To change your mode, click the dropdown, select which mode you want to scroll, and click the green “Update Mode” button. Within a few seconds, depending on the size of your media, all of your signs will display your updated mode.
Delete a Mode
To delete a mode, select the red “Delete Mode” button underneath the Sign Media title.
Change Modes from a Mobile Device
You can change your SmartSign modes from your mobile device!
Step 1: First, download the MyVRSpot app, which is available for Android and iOS devices. You can find the links to the apps here: https://live.myvrspot.com/site/apps.
Step 2: Login to your MyVRSpot account from the MyVRSpot app.
Step 3: Click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the app.
Step 4: Select My Signs.
Step 5: If you have more than one Sign, select the sign that you want to update the mode for.
Step 6: To the right of the Change Sign Mode area, click the title of the current SmartSign mode.
Step 7: Now, select the Mode you want to update to and click OK.
Step 8: Finally, click the red “Change Mode” button.