Often teams of educators work together in creating content to share with students, or one teacher might happen to find your quiz and want to be able to use it with their students. If you have created a SmartSpot quiz and would like to allow other teachers and admins the ability to duplicate your quiz and the associated media item, just follow the steps below.
Sharing an Existing Quiz
- Click on the SmartSpot dropdown and select My Created Quizzes. This will display a list of all quizzes you have created.
- Click on the Update icon (pencil) to the right of the quiz you’d like to share.
- This will display the attributes for your SmartSpot quiz. Scroll to the Quiz Sharing Settings section and select the Allow other users to duplicate this quiz option.
- In this same section, you will see the Quiz Sharing Tags field. This allows you to type in specific words (tags) that are related to this quiz, which then allows others in your district to find relevant content for a specific lesson they may be covering. You can add multiple tags, comma separated.
- Click the Update Quiz button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Sharing a New Quiz
When creating a new SmartSpot quiz, on the Quiz Attributes page, make sure to complete the Quiz Sharing Settings section as noted above.