Syncing accounts from Google is a two-step process. Step 1 grants our application access in the Google Developer Console. Step 2 creates a token that allows us to fetch user data from Google and requires authorization from a Google Admin’s account.
Note: You must be a Google Administrator and you must use your Google Administrator account to perform the steps below.
Before you can sync your Google domain with MyVRSpot, you will need to allow API permissions. First, login to the Google Admin console: https://admin.google.com.
After login, follow these steps:
- Once logged in to your admin account, click Security -> API Controls from the left menu.
- Click the MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS link.
- Click Configure new app -> OAuth App Name or Client ID.
- Search for MyVRSpot Directory and click Select.
- Click the checkbox and click SELECT.
- Select the Trusted radio button, and then click CONFIGURE.
Once Step 1 is complete, please email email@example.com and let them know you are ready for Step 2. We will make sure your account is set to a district administrator, and we will send you a link within the MyVRSpot interface to complete Step 2.