Your district may want to require a password on your Streaming Channels that are available for public viewing. To add a password to your Channel, follow these steps:
- Click Streaming > My Streaming Channels and click the edit icon (pencil) to the right of the Channel you want to add this feature to.
- Scroll down to the “Security” section and click “Require Password for Public Viewing.”
- Enter a password in the password field.
- Click the black “Update” button.
- Share the password with your intended audience.
When anyone view the streaming URL or the stream embedded into a webpage, they will be required to input the password for the Streaming Channel in order to view the Stream.