There are three methods to add media to a group; choose the method that is best for your scenario.
Please note that only approved user roles can add content to a group. For more information on how to change a group member’s role, visit our article here.
Add Content That is Already in Your Account
The first method is to use the Add to Group dropdown under a media item.
- Select a media item in your gallery.
- Locate the Add to Group dropdown button below the media preview.
- Check the box next to the group(s) you want to add it to and click the Save button.
Add Multiple Items from a Folder or Your Homepage
This method is best if you’d like to bulk add media items to your group efficiently.
- Switch your media gallery from the gallery view to the list view by clicking on the List View button.
- Check the item(s) you’d like and click the Add Selected Items to a Group button.
- Select the group and click Add to Group.
Directly Upload Content to a Group
You can also upload content from your computer or drives directly to a group.
- Click the Groups dropdown and select My Groups. Choose the group you’d like to add media to from the list.
- Click the Upload to Group button and you’ll be navigated to an upload page that functions exactly the same as our normal upload tool.
- The content uploaded directly into a group will also be added to your personal media gallery.