There are three methods to add media to a Group, chose the method that is best for your scenario.
Please note that only approved user roles can add content to a Group. For more information on how to change a Group members roll so they can add content to a Group, please watch the video called How to Change a User’s Role.
1. Add Content That is Already in Your Account
The first method is to use the “Add to Group” dropdown under a media item.
- Click a media item, under the preview of the item, is the dropdown “Add to Group.” Click it and all of your Groups will be listed.
- Checkbox the Group(s) I want to add the media item to, and then click save.
2. Add Multiple Items from a Folder or Your Homepage
Another method is best if I want to add all of the content in a folder (or your homepage) to a Group.
- From the homepage, click a folder, and click List View,
- Checkbox the item(s) I want to add to the Group, and click, “Add Selected Items to a Group” button, select the Group, and click “Add to Group.”
3. Directly Upload Content to a Group
The final method to upload content into a Group is directly uploading content into the Group.
- First, click Groups -> MyGroups and select the Group you want to upload content into.
- Click the blue “Upload to Group” button and either drag-and-drop, or manually navigate by clicking, and add media to the Group.
- The a copy of the content uploaded directly into a Group will also be added to your homepage.