If you are using either our Auto-Transcribing Service or our Human Transcribing Service, we have provided you tools to be able to view all transcribed videos in your district, the amount of time used in transcribing those files, and the amount of time remaining from the block of transcribing time purchased.
Follow these simple steps to check how many Closed Captioning hours you have remaining in your school district.
- Click the Admin dropdown menu in the top-right side of your screen.
- In the dropdown menu, click “Caption Requests.”
- From here, you can see all of your district’s caption information: captioning hours purchased, hours used, and hours remaining. If your district purchases foreign language translation, you will have a row of information with similar data.
- Finally, now you have a complete list of all captions requested. This information includes the title of the videos, the type of captioning, the language into which the captions were translated, the date the caption was requested, the date the caption was completed, and the duration of the video.
- Additionally, you can export all of this information into a CSV, text, Excel or PDF file.