Media Permissions allow you to control who is able to see the file (video, image, etc.) that has been uploaded. To change the media permissions for a certain file, follow these steps:
First, click the edit icon (pencil) on the media item you want to update. Scroll down to the Media Permissions section, and select the drop-down menu and choose whether you want your content to be:
- All Users – viewable by all users within your school or district.
- Private – only viewable by you or users with a higher access level.
- Teachers and Above – only viewable by those with an access level of Teacher or above.
- School Administrator and Above – only viewable by those with an access level of School Administrator or above.
- District Administrator and Above – only viewable by those with an access level of District Administrator or above.
Click Update when you are finished.
If you’d like to restrict which users can view a media item, please visit the How to Share a Video that Requires a Username and Password for Access article.