Once you’ve established a connection with your Google Classroom, you can now easily add videos from your MyVRSpot account to your classroom. To do so, watch the video to learn how or follow the steps below.
- In your media gallery, click on the video you’d like to add to your classroom.
- Scroll down until you get to the share bar. Click on Google Classroom.
- Choose your class from the dropdown in the pop up window.
- Choose the action you’d like to use with the video and fill out the form.
- Click on the confirmation button in the upper right of the window and your video will now be published to your classroom.