Groups allow multiple users to share content ownership, so if someone leaves tomorrow, you can still have that document, curriculum plan, or video in place for others to continue using. To create a group folder, follow these steps:
- If you’ve not already created a group or if you’re not already an administrator of a group, either create a group or ask an administrator to change your user role for the group so you can add content.
- Once you have a group or you have a user role that can add content to a group, click on the Groups dropdown from the top menu and select My Groups.
- Click the name of the group or the View Group icon (eye) to the right of the group. This will open the gallery for the group’s content.
- Click the Create Group Folder button.
- Enter a name for your folder and click OK.
Any media added to this group folder will be viewable by all users in the group.