- School and District Admins now have the ability to add collections of royalty free images to be available to their district or to individual schools.
- New menu item found under Media Tools is the Media Library which contains all image collections available to users after being added by an admin.
- Current collections include Animals, Animals Illustrated, Athletics, Backgrounds, Home Life, Plants and Mushrooms, Science Illustrated, and Travel and Transportation.
- New collections will regularly be released in the future.
- Images in the Media Library can be added directly to a user’s gallery or can be selected to edit in the Image Creator tool.
Video Editor evolved into My Studio:
- New name for the Video Editor that better encapsulates all the capabilities found within.
- Chroma Key, or green screen, capabilities have been added to My Studio.
- Images from the new Image Collections are now available to be added to My Studio.
- 20+ new sign templates have been added– with more to come!
- Access to our new Background image collection has been added to the Add Template page as well for users that want further customization options for their sign.
- Chrome Extension has been updated to support templates. (Templates will not work with signs running on Raspberry Pi)